VN Video Editor is a free video editing program for both beginners and pros. It’s a straightforward but capable video editor for content makers.
It assists you in creating appealing material and allows you to publish it immediately to apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok. This program is one of the most efficient video editors for makers due to its interactive interface and speedy editing features.
VN Video Editor is a video editor that works on Android, iOS, and macOS. Although the editor’s Windows version has yet to be announced, there is a way to utilize it on a Windows PC, which we will describe later in this post.
Features of the VN Video Editor include:
As we previously stated, it is a very sophisticated video editor that allows you to make fantastic material for a variety of social media sites. However, it has several advanced capabilities that you won’t find in other free video editing software. This is why many content creators choose it when it comes to swiftly edit their work. This free video editor comes with the following outstanding features.
● Simple to Use:
The app’s user-friendly editing interface makes it simple for anyone to edit videos. You can effortlessly chop, trim, or remove the clips you don’t need, whether you’re a pro or a novice. You can zoom in using your finger to see which keyframes you wish to cut or trim. You can erase any clip by swiping up or down. It also allows you to add several clips or images to the video. It offers a full-screen preview, making it simple to keep track of the modifications made to the original video.
● Filters and special effects:
The VN video editor’s effects and filters are unique since no other free video editor offers such interesting filters and effects. The program includes a variety of built-in filters from which you can select the optimum color tone for your needs. There are a total of 9 built-in Transition effects to choose from, including blur and dissolve. Some of the important features in the VN video editor are curve shifting, keyframe animation, and Green Screen/Chroma key.
● Fancy Subtitles:
Subtitles aren’t something you’ll find in most free video editing apps. The VN video editor, on the other hand, offers users a wide range of subtitle styles, effects, sizes, and other options. You can change the font size, style, and position of the subtitles. You should look into it because it offers some fantastic subtitle choices.
● Support for 4K video:
The majority of free mobile video editors do not support 4K footage. You can choose any video resolution you like in the VN video editor. The modified video can be saved locally in 4K at 60 frames per second.
On Windows, here’s how to use VN Video Editor:
VN Video Editor isn’t accessible for Windows, but you can use it on a Windows PC by installing an Android emulator. To get VN for Windows, you must first install BlueStacks on your computer. To use VN Video Editor on a computer, follow the procedures outlined below.
- BlueStacks must be downloaded and installed on your computer. You should check the minimum prerequisites for installing BlueStacks before downloading the emulator.
- After you’ve installed it, open it up and look for ‘VN Video Editor’ in the Play Store, which you can reach through the emulator.
- Once you’ve located the app, download it and use it to begin editing videos on your PC.
VN Video Editor is without a doubt the greatest video editor for mobile devices. Yes, some commercial apps offer far superior editing capabilities. VN, on the other hand, is your best option if you’re searching for a free editing program.
- VN Video Editor Mod Apk
- VN Video Editor Download
- VN Video Editor for Mac
- VN Video Editor Apk
- VN Video Editor for iOS
- Top Free 5 Free VN Video Editor Alternatives
- VN Video Editor Beginner Guide
- How To Import Footage On VN Video Editor?
- VN Video Editor App Interface
- How To Edit In VN Video Editor
- How To Add B-Roll In VN Video Editor
- How To Add Text In VN Video Editor
- How To Add Effects In VN Video Editor
- How To Add Music In VN Video Editor
- How To Adjust Audio Levels In VN Video Editor
- How To Color Grade In VN Video Editor
- How To Adjust Speed In VN Video Editor
- How To Export In VN Video Editor
- How To Change The Video Format In VN Video Editor